Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Froot Loopy!

Yay for camera phones! Even older ones--mine seems like a dinosaur at a respectable 4 years old. The DH has our digital camera right now, and I am so excited about this sock that I couldn't wait until this evening to post. Ancient camera phone to the rescue!

I cast on the Froot Loop sock yesterday to keep me from going to insane between sneezing and coughing up a lung. I hate colds. I always go so stir crazy not being able to go anywhere or do anything.

Okay, back to the sock. I love knitting it, even on the Sockotta, which surprised me a whole lot (I tried the Sockotta for a different sock a while back, and the yarn was much less than what I had expected). The colors are fun and the stripe pattern is intriguing. I know, I know, I'm gushing, but I love this project so much!

No comments: